Last year was all about cheap Android phones, a trend that continued after 2016 shook things up. Great devices for $299, $399, or even $439. Manufacturers like Motorola, ASUS, LG, Huawei, and others come to mind. With that in mind, these are some of the outright best cheap Android smartphones you can buy today.
As 2018 continues, buyers now have more choices than ever before regarding cheap Android smartphones. Devices like the Moto G5 Plus, ZTE Axon 7 mini, OnePlus 3 and others. Cheap phones that can easily rival the best of the best. Those who don’t need a high-end Android phone, want to sign a 2-year contract, or pay over $600 for a smartphone do have other options. Millions of users are looking for a cheaper route, and below we’ve rounded up precisely that, the list of Top 10 Best Cheap Android Phones.
The devices outlined below are cheap, but still excellent smartphones. They’re worth the money, and not junk devices from China that won’t ever see updates. Everyone is different, and each buyer has different needs or wants. That’s why our roundup below the Top 10 Best Cheap Android Phones.
10 Best Cheap Android Phones Phone Name Phone Rank Phone Rating Huawei P10 1st 9.5 out of 10 OnePlus 5T 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Motorola Moto Z2 Play 3rd 9.3 out of 10 OnePlus 5 4th 9.3 out of 10 Essential Phone 5th 9.2 out of 10 LG G6 6th 9.2 out of 10 HUAWEI Honor 9 7th 9.1 out of 10 ASUS ZenFone 4 8th 9.1 out of 10 Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 9th 9.0 out of 10 Huawei Mate 9 10th 8.9 out of 10
Check List Of Best Cheap Android Phones
<div class="boost-aplus-container"> <div class="boost-row"> <div class="boost-col-mbl-12 boost-col-tblt-push-1 boost-col-tblt-10"> <p>Founded by the creator of Android, the Essential Phone has all the features you care about most without a bunch of gimmicks. A large, edge-to-edge display, 128GB of storage, all-day battery life, fast charging, and more. It's sophisticated. It's simple. And it's yours.</p> </div> </div> </div>Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- The Essential Phone is expertly crafted using titanium and ceramic, with an edge-to-edge Full Display and uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Edge-to-edge Full Display - With the stunning edge-to-edge Full Display on the Essential Phone there's finally a large-screen device that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand; Water and Dust Resistant
- The world's thinnest dual camera system - The camera system consists of color and monochrome sensors to capture up to 200% more light than traditional phone cameras. This results in stunning images that are rich in color and detail, even in low light
- Accessories that simply click - With the phone's revolutionary magnetic connector, accessories can easily attach to your device so it's future-proof and always up-to-date
- Android 8.1 Oreo now available! Improves phone and camera performance. And it adds lots of useful, new features like Picture-in-Picture, Smart text selection, and more
- Award-winning MQA technology to deliver studio quality music listening on the go. Contrast Ratio: > 1000:1 (typical). Technology: CGS / LTPS
- A 3-month TIDAL HiFi subscription for new and existing Essential Phone customers with access to thousands of MQA tracks. Visit essential.com/audio to redeem the Tidal offer
With Essential Phone's stunning edge-to-edge Quad HD display, there's finally a device with a large screen that fits comfortably in one hand. Expertly crafted out of titanium and ceramic, it resists scratching, denting, and bending better than most other phones.Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- With a matte finish to both the titanium and ceramic, this Amazon exclusive Essential Phone has a more industrial look while maintaining its elegant design
- Stunning edge-to-edge Quad HD display-the largest screen-to-body ratio of any smartphone. So you get a massive screen, but on a phone that still fits comfortably in one hand
- 13MP Dual RGB + Mono Rear camera with Portrait Mode and 4K video recording . Get more natural looking shots and incredible high-resolution video
- Huge 128GB of storage, included. Save all of your photos and videos without worrying about running out of space. Battery: 3040mAh
Motorola Moto Z2 Play
Google Pixel 2 64 GB, Black (Refurbished)Usually ships in 24 hours
- The latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- Up to 7 hours of battery on 15 minutes of charging
- Water resistant metal unibody
- A smart camera with dual pixel autofocus 12.2 MP rear 8 MP front cameras
- 5.0 inch AMOLED screen (16:9) FHD 1920 x 1080
HUAWEI Honor 9
ASUS ZenFone 4
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Huawei Mate 9
So, now you have seen the complete list of Top 10 Best Cheap Android Phones. Buying a premium smartphone like the Samsung Galaxy Note or the LG V30 is nice, but they’re also well over $900 and out of reach for many. That’s why Motorola and others have pushed back hard in the budget category. The result is more choices than any year prior. We’d love to hear from you about your opinions on our list of Top 10 Best Cheap Android Phones, so do comment below.
Top 10 Best Cheap Android Phones In 2018