Best Studio Headphones Under $50 – To record music, you need a lot of things. This does not mean, however, that you have to spend a lot of money to start. Headphones are easily one of the most important things you can do in the studio. It’s your window on your job. Today we will show you our Top 10 Best Studio Headphones under $ 50.
Although they are affordable, some of them are easily one of the best studio headphones under 50 USD on the market. Once we have reviewed our choices, we will discuss what makes them interesting and what to look for.
So, check out our list of Best Studio Headphones Under $50 below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Best Studio Headphones Under $50 Headphone Name Battery Life Connectivity Rockville PRO-M50 No Wired Yamaha RH50A No Wired PreSonus HD7 No Wired IDANCE FDJ500 No Wired Superlux HD669 No Wired Neewer NW-3000 No Wired Tascam TH-MX2 No Wired
Best Studio Headphones Under $50
1 used from $29.59
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad . Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones. 40mm Neodymium drivers.
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups. Supreme sound isolation. Accurate sound reproduction. Minimal bleed. Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms.
- Soft leather headband cover. Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included. Detachable 51" coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158" fully extended).
- RH50A stereo headphones are equipped with professional-quality elements that boast the impressive bass presence and clear treble response studio musicians demand
- The closed-ear, noise-reducing design features a coiled cord and a thickly padded, collapsible headband for lasting comfort and traveling convenience
- Utilizing the latest in Technology, ergonomics, and sound quality for musical applications ranging from economy to professional level
1 used from $41.09
- High resolution neodymium drivers
- Patented, precision tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Comfortable, long-lasting ear pads and auto-fit head bad
- Detachable, single-side cable
- Lightweight, yet Built tough to withstand abuse
5 used from $20.69
- Natural, spatial and accurate sound. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Silvery, clear cymbals
- Pleasantly natural trebles
- Unobtrusive, natural strings and wind instruments
- For all types of music
- Balanced, contoured, and deep bass
Neewer Studio Monitor Headphones - Dynamic Rotatable Headsets with 45mm Loudhailer Driver, 3 Meters Straight Cable and Coiled Cable, 1/4inch-6.35mm...
- IMPRESSIVE SOUND QUALITY: Precise closed cavity structure; Newest designed 45mm large-aperture driver with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils to provide wider dynamic range and make sure safe and stable output even meet instant high power; Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- COMFORTABLE USE: Super soft memory foam cushions and leather material simulate human skin texture, ensuring lasting comfort; The softly padded headband allows you to find the perfect fit without constraint for long time wearing
- Brand new 40mm neodymium magnet driver and dynamic transducer
- Closed-back design, durable but lightweight stainless steel frame with tightly stitched extra-padded ear-cuffs and headband
- Honest and true audio reproduction
- Screw-on 1/8" (3.5mm) to 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter and TASCAM travel bag included
- Cable length about 9.8ft (3m) when fully extended
So these are the Best Studio Headphones Under $50 that you can grab right now. Share your views and thoughts with us in the comment section below. And if you like our list then share this list with your friends, family or loved ones.