Best Studio Headphones Under $200 – If you spend about $200 per pair of studio headphones, you come to this fantastic place. In other words, you get what you pay for. Anyone who has ever considered creating a studio, whatever its type, knows that an optimal price-quality ratio is the right choice.
Today, we will show you our selection of the best studio headphones under $200. It goes without saying that some of them are among the best studio helmets, simply. After making our choice, we will discuss good studio headphones.
So, check out our list of Best Studio Headphones Under $200 below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Best Studio Headphones Under $200 Headphone Name Battery Life Connectivity Sennheiser HD 300 PRO No Wired AKG K702 No Wired Sony MDR-CD900ST No Wired Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 No Wired Noontec Hammo 50-Hours Wireless Audio-Technica ATH-M50x 40-Hours Wireless AKG K 240 MK II No Wired KRK KNS 6400 No Wired
Best Studio Headphones Under $200
- Monitoring sound that always cuts through - for live stages and studio work
- Maximum ambient noise attenuation and shielding
- High-resolution acoustic system with high level of wearing comfort
- Foldable ear cup designfort
10 used from $134.99
- Over-ear design maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology for Spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm for improved high-frequency range and better performance at low frequencies
- Unique flat-wire voice coil for higher sensitivity, better Impulse and Treble response
- Specially shaped 3d-foam ear pads for optimum fit and ease of use
6 used from $128.58
- Sony Mdr-cd900st Studio Monitor Stereo Headphones
- High standard of the music industry, which is favored by a number of recording studios. Monitor Headphones of full professional specifications that Sony and boasts advanced technology in the world, Sony Music Studios to create a familiar sound was jointly developed, it is the MDR-CD900ST.
beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in Black. Closed Construction, Wired for Studio use, Ideal for Mixing...
11 used from $136.64
- Closed over-ear headphones for professional mixing in the studio
- Perfect for studio recordings thanks to their pure and high-resolution sound
- The soft, circumaural and repalceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship Made in Germany
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable)
Noontec Hammo Wireless Professional Monitor Headphones for Studio Mixing Recording Superior Sound Over Ear Rechargeable 50 Hours Battery
- Wire and wireless professional monitor headphones for studio tracking and mixing, DJ monitoring and personal listening.
- Unmatched audio and build quality with natural listening experience. Designed to deliver an accurate sound reproduction, neutrality, and a rich sense of immediacy in the recording studio, noontec's Hammo Wireless headphones are essential for the true sound professional.
- Lossless wireless sound. Delivering virtually the same audio fidelity as wired system , Hammo Wireless uses the latest Bluetooth 4.1 Qualcomm aptX technology to satisfy the most discerning listeners.
5 used from $103.92
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring, professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort. Detachable cable
9 used from $84.95
- Over-ear designfor comfort during long work sessions
- Semi-open technologyfor solid bass and airy highs
- Patented Varimotion 30 mm XXL transducerfor accurate signal transfer and great dynamic range
- Self-adjusting headbandfor optimum fit
- The choice of professionals around the worldstage and studio standard for more than two decades
2 used from $67.09
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years of years of experience in studio sound.
- The latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circum-aural dynamic headphones.
- Newly developed headphone acoustical system bringing a new level of headphone performance for the first time.
- A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable especially during long periods of use. The special foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit.
So these are the Best Studio Headphones Under $200 that you can grab right now. Share your views and thoughts with us in the comment section below. And if you like our list then share this list with your friends, family or loved ones.