Best Smartphones In New Year 2019 – It is difficult to choose with confidence, the best smartphones in the market at this time. And that’s only due to the differences between the iOS and Android platforms, not to mention all the other options to choose from (camera, games, banking budget, screen size, and resolution).
Sometimes, the taste is as inconsistent as coca cola versus Pepsi. You do not know why you want it, you just do it. That said, there are some better deals on smartphones that you can take right now. We have compiled a list of the best smartphone deals for Christmas 2018 that includes the 10 best smartphones that you can buy now at the best possible price.
So, check out our list of Best Smartphones In New Year 2019 below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Best Smartphones In New Year 2019 Product: Rank: Rating: Apple iPhone XS Max 1st 9.5 out of 10 Samsung Galaxy Note 9 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Google Pixel 3 XL 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Huawei Mate 20 Pro 4th 9.3 out of 10 Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus 5th 9.2 out of 10 OnePlus 6T 6th 9.2 out of 10 LG G7 ThinQ 7th 9.1 out of 10 Apple iPhone XR 8th 9.1 out of 10 Huawei P20 Pro 9th 9 out of 10 ASUS Zenfone 5Z 10th 8.9 out of 10
Best Smartphones In New Year 2019
- 6.5" OLED screen, HDR and 3D Touch
- Water Resistant for maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 mins
- Dual 12 MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras
- Face ID
- Wireless Charging
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Factory Unlocked Phone with 6.4" Screen and 128GB (U.S. Warranty), Lavender Purple
19 used from $489.99
- The largest battery in a note, ever. When you have a long-lasting battery, you really can go all day and all night.
- The Note9 has twice as much storage as the Note8, which means more music, more videos, more pictures, and less worry when it comes to space on your phone.
- The Note9 gives you a quick network connection for incredibly fast streaming and downloading, so you can do more, uninterrupted.
- Still amazing on screen, but now the S-pen has more power off Screen. Remotely control different applications and use the S pen to capture shots from far away, scroll, and play music.
17 used from $455.00
- FDD-LTE: Bands⁷ 1*/2*/3*/4*/5/7*/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25*/ 26/28/29/32/66*/71 TD-LTE: Bands 38*/39/40/41*/42/46. GSM+CDMA unlocked
- 6.3 inch Amoled screen. Direct from Google
- 4GB ram, Snapdragon 845
- 3430 mah battery
Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L29 128GB + 6GB - Factory Unlocked International Version - GSM ONLY, NO CDMA - No...
4 used from $549.99
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 3G bands: 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 4G bands: 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300)
- AMOLED 6.39", 1440 x 3120 pixels
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm), Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G76 MP10
27 used from $349.99
- Super Speed Dual Pixel Camera with Rear Dual Camera
- Infinity Display: edge-to-edge immersive screen, enhancing your entertainment experience**
- IP68 rating: withstands splashes, spills, and rain so it can take a dip, worry-free***
- Internal Memory 64 GB. Expandable Storage up to 400GB****
- Fast Wireless Charging: Avoid the wires and power up quickly by placing your phone on a Fast Wireless Charger *****
OnePlus 6T 128GB Storage + 8GB Memory Factory Unlocked 6.41 inch AMOLED Display Android 9 - Mirror Black US Version
7 used from $539.99
- OnePlus 6T US Version, Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 9 Pie, CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (Octa-core, 10nm, up to 2.8GHz), 8GB Memory + 128GB Storage, Sensors: In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, Hall, Accelerometer, G-sensor, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, RGB, Sensor Hub. Dual SIM - works with GSM carriers in US and worldwide including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Straight Talk, NET10, MetroPCS and more.
12 used from $209.99
- 6.1" QHD+ full vision display with notch
- Super bright Camera
- Dual 16MP/16MP wide rear Camera w/ real glass lens
- Boom box speaker
- DTS: x 3D Surround
- 6.1" LCD screen
- Water Resistant for maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 mins
- 12 MP camera
- Face ID
- Wireless Charging
Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29) 6GB / 128GB 6.1-inches LTE Dual SIM Factory Unlocked - International Stock No Warranty (Midnight Blue)
3 used from $479.99
- Dual Nano-SIM (4G + 4G) ; 4G LTE & 3G work with AT&T and T-Mobile ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM ; 4000 mAh battery.
- Main Camera: Triple: 40 MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 20 MP (Monochrome, f/1.6 aperture) + 8 MP (Telephoto, f/2.4 aperture), supports autofocus (laser focus, deep focus, phase focus, contrast focus); Front Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0 aperture, supports fixed focal length.
ASUS ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL-S845-6G64G) - 6.2” FHD+ 2160x1080 display - 6GB RAM - 64GB storage - LTE Unlocked Dual SIM...
5 used from $373.28
- 6.2" IPS FHD+ Full View Display (2160x1080)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 - Octa-core 2.8Ghz
- 6GB RAM / 64GB Storage
- 3300mAh Battery; Operating System - Android O
- 8MP Front Cameras / 12MP with OIS/EIS+ 8MP Wide-angle Rear Cameras
- Dual Nano SIM slots and MicroSD Card Slot (up to 2TB)
So these are the Best Smartphones In New Year 2019 that you can grab right now. All these phones fall under our flagship category and contain the advanced software and hardware specifications.
If you need a best overall phone from this list, go with Samsung’s Galaxy Note 9 or the Google Pixel 3 XL. Are you looking for an affordable and first-class smartphone, then the OnePlus 6T is complete to your liking. For Apple fans, the Apple iPhone XS Max is the best alternative, followed by the Budget Apple iPhone XR.