Top 10 Best Android Phones – Could you live without your phones or smartphone? For me, no but for you Well, maybe you could, but the question is why?!! By telling you that Smartphones these days have become an essential part of our lives as we all know. We use them for communication, saving documents in the cloud, taking pictures, internet browsing and even as a power bank to charge the other smartphones. With this Top 10 Best Android Phones In 2019 list, we’ve compiled the list of Top 10 Best Android Phones for you.
With the pace of smartphone development moving so fast, there is always a something new waiting in the wings. No sooner have you discovered the latest handset, then there is an expectation of something else, the next big thing. But which smartphone should you choose this special to be that important piece of the equipment that connects you to outside the world? Today, we have created this smartphone comparison list of the Top 10 Best Android Phones by combining the online research and testing different upcoming smartphone devices.
Lots of people feel stupid when they are picking up a smartphone. Which is the best platform- Android or iPhone? Smartphones are not cheap, so take your time and do a little research first and then figuring out what exactly what you need, want, and can do without, is worth it. So, check out our list of Top 10 Best Android Phones below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below.
10 Best Android phones Phone Name Phone Rank Phone Rating Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus 1st 9.5 out of 10 Google Pixel 2 XL 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Samsung Galaxy S9 3rd 9.3 out of 10 LG G7 ThinQ 4th 9.3 out of 10 Samsung Galaxy Note 8 5th 9.2 out of 10 LG V30 6th 9.2 out of 10 Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 7th 9.1 out of 10 OnePlus 6 8th 9.1 out of 10 Huawei P20 PRO 9th 9.0 out of 10 Samsung Galaxy S8 10th 8.9 out of 10
Check List Of Best Android Phones
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
The G5S Plus features a metal body and is powered by a 2.0 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and 3GB of RAM. It comes equipped with 32GB of storage and includes a microSD slot for additional storage. The integrated micro-USB interface allows you to connect the device for mass-storage purposes and also serves as a charging port. The Moto G5S Plus is equipped with a 5.5" IPS LCD display with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution. For your photo and video needs, the G5S Plus features two 13MP f/2.0 rear-facing cameras for 4K video capture and more. In low-light conditions, color balancing dual-LED flash and auto HDR improve camera performance. A front-facing 8MP wide-angle lens, also with an f/2.0 aperture and LED flash, is built-in as well. The Moto G5S Plus is well-equipped for wireless communication. It features Bluetooth 4.2 technology for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. GPS with GLONASS is also...Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- Powered by a 2.0 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of storage and includes a microSD slot for additional storage. Integrated micro-USB interface allows you to connect the device for mass-storage purposes and also serves as a charging port.
- 5.5" IPS LCD display with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution. For your photo and video needs, the G5S Plus features two 13MP f/2.0 rear-facing cameras for 4K video capture and more.
- In low-light conditions, color balancing dual-LED flash and auto HDR improve camera performance. A front-facing 8MP wide-angle lens, also with an f/2.0 aperture and LED flash, is built-in as well.
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. GPS with GLONASS is also on-board for using compatible location services and applications.
Google Pixel 2 XL
Meet Moto G6. With a 5.7" Full HD+ Max Vision display, advanced imaging software, and a long-lasting battery, it’s impressive any way you look at it. Plus, with a pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, Amazon Shopping, and Amazon Alexa, Prime members enjoy easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Amazon Photos storage, and more, with a single sign-on experienceUsually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, Amazon Shopping, and Amazon Alexa. Prime members have easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Amazon Photos, and more with a single sign-on experience
- Amazon Alexa: Double press the power button when your phone is unlocked to just ask, and Alexa will respond. Alexa can play music, provide news updates, or check the weather wherever you are
- 5.7" Full HD+ Max Vision display with an 18:9 aspect ratio, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 128 GB of microSD expandable memory, and Android 8.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 1.8 GHz octa-core processor, fast 4G LTE speed
- 12 MP + 5 MP dual rear cameras for studio-quality portraits and 8 MP front-facing camera with LED flash for wide angle selfies
- All-day battery + TurboPower charging: 3,000 mAh battery, hours of power after minutes of charging with TurboPower charging
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint's network
- Prime members and accounts are limited to the purchase of 4 of Moto G6 Black Prime Exclusive Phone every 12 months
- Note: Kindly refer user manual before use
Samsung Galaxy S9
Introducing Moto X4, a phone designed like no other, with the power of Amazon Alexa hands-free. Stay protected from splashes with IP68-rated water resistance. With an advanced 12 MP + 8 MP dual rear camera system, it’s made for taking your best photos ever. Incredibly sharp images in low light. Breathtaking wide angle shots. Even panoramic selfies with a 16 MP front camera. With a precision-crafted glass and metal design, it’s as beautiful as it is strong. Wherever life takes you, power through the day with a 3000 mAh battery and a fast octa-core processor. Enjoy intuitive Moto Experiences that make using Moto X4 easier and more fun. The new Moto X4, in a word, exceptional.Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, provide Prime members with easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Amazon Photos storage, and more with a single sign-on experience
- Amazon Alexa hands-free: Simply by saying "Alexa" you can play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- IP68 water resistant: Keep your phone protected from accidental spills, splashes and even puddles
- Incredibly sharp images in low light: 12 MP + 8 MP dual rear cameras and 16 MP front-facing camera with selfie flash
- Brilliant 5.2" full HD display, fast 4G LTE speed, 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 2 TB of microSD expandable memory
- Enjoy the best of Android with Android 8.0 installed, upgradeable to Android 9
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon networks and Project Fi. Sim card not included
- Prime members and accounts are limited to the purchase of one of each Prime Exclusive Phone every 12 months
LG G7 ThinQ
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
Huawei P20 PRO
Samsung Galaxy S8
Tips To Find the Best Android Phone
The build is all about the durability of a smartphone. The entire handset market is mostly divided into two types of builds – plastic and metal. Also, there are some that even have a glass-coated panel, but those are very limited. If you’re one of those lying to dropping your smartphone, then it’s advisable to go for plastic or a metal built handset.
The display size and the resolution of the display depending on how you use your smartphone. If you often edit photos or videos, stream videos, and download or view movies, then a smartphone display ranging from the 5.5-inch to 6-inch, full-HD or QHD resolution should be the best option for you.
Even midrange smartphones now offer a very good-enough performance for most users. But if you want the most power for games and the virtual reality, then buy a smartphone with a Snapdragon 821 chip or the very latest Snapdragon 835 mobile platform. A Snapdragon 600 series chip is excellent for midtier Android phones.
Phones with 16GB of internal storage are a rip-off, and thankfully, they’re becoming rarer among flagship phones, which start at the 32GB of internal storage. If you plan to download lots of games and shoot 4K video than opting for the 64GB or more. A microSD card slot is a nice option to have for expanding storage, but it’s only available on certain Android phones.
Here is a very easy way to look at smartphones’ RAM, which is important for multitasking. Please try to avoid the handsets with just 1GB of RAM. On the mid-tier devices, 2GB of RAM is a good option. But you will often find the 4GB RAM on the latest flagships. Some smartphones, such as the OnePlus 3T, offer as much as 6GB RAM, but for the most part, these configs are available only overseas.
The battery usage is different from user to user depending on the way he or she uses the smartphone. If you’re a heavy user and work on lots of applications, stream videos, play games, and more then you need to go for a smartphone with at least 3500mAh battery or above.
Hope you like our list of Top 10 Best Android Phones above. Share this list with your family, friends or loved ones and bookmarks this list because we’re updating this list on a monthly basis. And don’t forget to tell us how much you like it in the comment section below.
Top 10 Best Android Phones In 2018